Consumer-Directed Health Information
The Texas Birth Defects Monitor: A Semi-Annual Data and Research Report
Audience: Aproximately 1200 lay and professional stakeholders in the Texas Birth Defects Epidemiology and Surveillance Branch
June 2011. Original works include:
- 82nd Texas Legislature Emphasizes Health Information
- Focus on Intestinal Malrotation
Original works include:
- Acculturation and NTDs: The "Hispanic Epidemiologic
- Focus on Hypoplastic Left Heart
- Preconception Risk Factors: How Do Texas Women Fare?
- Consumer- and professional-directed summary of existing research on risk factors for birth defects.
Brochures and Web Sites